Buying a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle
Buying a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle is a smart choice. Only well-maintained Honda vehicles that are under six years old and have fewer than 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The program includes many other benefits that a private seller just can’t match, like a thorough multi-point inspection conducted by a team of Honda-trained technicians.
Why you should choose a Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
Every Honda is a product of innovative engineering and quality manufacturing. And only well-maintained Honda models that are less than six years old and have a maximum of 80,000 miles are eligible for certification. The certification process includes:
- A thorough multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection, performed by the dealer, to ensure that each used vehicle meets Honda Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle standards
- Honda-trained technicians scrutinize all major vehicle systems, including brakes, engine, drivetrain, steering, suspension, tires, wheels, exhaust system and vehicle interior and exterior
- Dealer technicians recondition any component that does not meet our standards
- Any component that cannot be reconditioned is replaced with Honda Genuine parts
- A limited warranty that covers engine and transmission components for up to 7 years/100,000 miles